Thursday, September 22, 2011

Clear Cube Makeup Storage

 
Ok so let’s get started …..as you can see this is my first blog post, So I guess I should begin with MUJI’s Acrylic Case 5 drawers. First let me start by saying that no! this is not as big as the kardashian clear makeup storage but if you have $300.00 to $500.00 dollars to spare then hey go ahead lol, but unlike ME I don’t have $300.00 to $500.00 dollars to spend so guess what MUJI is doing a great job at just $23.95 a pop, its size is 10.2 x 6.9 x 6.3". I have to update a picture of this acrylic 5 draw case because I have filled then up with all my lipsticks, glosses, blush, etc. as you see in the picture I was just testing it out and place whatever lippy I found near me inside. So far I have 4 in different sizes, the 5 draw, 2 draw and 3 draw case. When I last checked Muji online store all acrylic cases were sold out but call their stores and see if they have more in stock. The store information would be found in their web site. As for where I got mine I went to their store in the city and picked them up.



This is the 2 draw case it cost $21.95 and its size is 10"w x 6.6"d x 3.7"h. I find this one better for blushes, I don’t know if it’s just me but things fit better in this one.


This is the same as the 2 draw but just with a top lid, same size same amount of draws. The difference is the lid and the price which is$22.75. I think I like it with the lid …… don’t ask me why lol.
This one is the 3 draw case, size 10.2 x 6.9 x 3.9 " and the price is $20.75.


My final thought on these cases are amazing totally ln love! Lol.  I will try my hardest to post pictures of how mine look full with all my beauty products inside its just at this moment I’m reorganizing all my makeup.  
Hope you enjoyed my first post! =) smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment