Friday, September 23, 2011

WHO LET THE NERD OUT!

It all started on Wednesday afternoon……… after work  a coworker and I decided to go into the city for some much needed shopping therapy.  So what better to do then to put to use my 40% off American eagle coupon from my AE rewards point that I received.  That day I picked up many things, basics, jeans, tops, accessories, blah blah blah lol. But from all the items I got I fell in love with these nerd icon reader glasses. They were $15.50 and with my 40% off they came out to $9.30 a total steal how can I pass these by! (Note to self you have a shopping obsession) lmao. The crazy part was that when I found the glasses they were in the women’s department but if you go to their web-site they are under the men’s accessories, whatever I still love them! I have them on today at work with NYX Matte lipstick in the color Bloody Mary. I know I know I’m working but hey its dress down Friday why not!

Don’t get scared now lol............. I’m having one of those days it’s raining cats, dogs, pigs, frogs, rats, you name it so with that being said my hair is having a bad day also lmao. So I put the hood on from my sweater not to scare your eyes so much lmao. But either way I just wanted to show you the nerd glasses don’t you love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment