Saturday, September 24, 2011

NYX MATTE LIPSTICK






Here we go again I’m trying to make an excuse about why I had to buy NYX matte lipstick…. So guess what I’m not going too, I’m just going to tell you how much I like it lmao., (yea that’s better).  As you see I said Matte Lipstick correct? …… I’m going to make believe I can hear you guys saying “yes”.  Well guess what it says it is but it doesn’t feel like it is. When I hear Matte lipstick I think drying, and uncomfortable to wear, must completely remove before reapplying, but the NYX Matte lipstick is not. It has a semi-matte affect not completely matte (well atleast that’s how I feel) but with a moisturizing feeling. I honestly can’t tell you how long it last on my lips because I wasn’t paying that much attention to it seeming that I was boomed at work with things to do, but I can tell you that I put the lipstick on around 7:00am  and I reapplied the lipstick on my lunch break at 12:00pm. I did notice that before reapplying the lipstick my lips had a red tint to them which was cool, Somewhat as if I had a lip stain on.  The lipstick is very pigmented, so pigmented that can you can’t notice your lip lines under your lipstick, as with some lipstick you have to apply more than once so your lip lines don’t peek through. It has somewhat of a berry scent to it but nothing over powering. I only time I notice the scent was when I first put the lipstick on, it does linger on your lips the rest of the day. The packaging is black with a cool clear middle part to it, allowing you to see the lipstick color inside the tube. I ordered mine from  http://www.cherryculture.com/ I paid $4.99 not bad I say.

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear a review on these! I've been itching to try out a new matte lipstick :)

    http://powdrroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete